Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chris De Burgh-the last time i cry....

The last time I cried, I was sitting home,
And it was deep in the night,
Staring at the shadows and the flickering lights,
Giving all that I had, to take them away,
Giving all that I had, to make them pay;

The last time I cried, I could see the people,
Long ago in the rain,
Waiting as the soldiers put them all on a train,
And the hands on the bars, the eyes full of tears,
And the word is the same, for a thousand years,


The last time I cried, I could not believe it,
When I held on a face,
Staring at a soldier with his gun in the rain,
It was the face of a child, my child here asleep,
And the soldier who smiled, the man was me,


The last time I cried, the last time I cried,
The last time I cried, the last time I cried,
The last time I cried, the last time I cried,
The last time I cried, the last time I cried,
The last time.

                                                                Cry???? When???????
Because of what ya????? Hmmm not remember la..........Guy mostly hard to cry...But, When he cry....It's not 
'show that he's weak......'  
A time that i really remember till now is a time when my nephew suffer......
Look at her eyes, seems like i also feel that suffer....In my heart hope that she will be like the other children...
But I know she's can't....Look at the wire surround her...Make me so pity with her till one day i cry.....My sis look so perserving with her smile..She never show her feeling toward the cute little girl...But i know her mother heart very suffer when her lovely little girl get sick....Long time she lie down in a ward.....Day and day..All my family pray for her health and till we force to accept that Allah s.w.t love her more......Till now.... her cute face always in my mind...'A little indulgent nephew'

No comments:

Post a Comment