Monday, July 5, 2010

So BOring LA Just Now...... So I DECide TO coNtinue updatE my BloGGEr AssigNmeNt nE:
sO ToDAy.. i Want To ConTinUe story abOut MY PERSONAL DETAILS....

I LIVE AT NO 233, FELDA CHINI 1, 26690, CHINI
PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR...( not to far from BANDAR PEKAN )

About mY EducatIon, I study IN SEK. KEB. CHINI 1 DAN 4 since I 7 to 12 yEaRS old.......
AfTer That, I Study in SEK. MEN. AGAMA AL-ATTAS, PEKAN.....but, it just for 3 years and after that i transfer to SEK. MEN. TEKNIK PERTANIAN CHENOR till I 17 years old.....
Now, I futher my study in POLISAS in DIPLOMA IN LAND SURVEYING......I hope I will success in this course and this career.....



"NOW ITS TIME TO STORY ABOUT MY LOVELY FAMILY"
My father's name is BAHAROM BIN HARUN.I just called my father as 'ayah'.MY attitude is little bit follow my father and my look also a little bit similar with him...'Ayah'is tall and thin, and also me..'Ayah' have quite dark skin and it just same with me...like one adage" Like father like son"...haha
My mother's name is FATIMAH BINTI DIN..I call my mother as 'mak'. 'mak' is housewife. '
I have 6 siblings....4 ladies and 2 guy....
"LOVELY FAMILY"

No comments:

Post a Comment